It’s been a world win of stuff for me the last few months.
* Trying to start my wreathing business.
* Doing my taxes. (Eye opening experience. Did I really spend that much)
* Let’s try something cheaper. Less space needed.
* Getting ready for wedding at end of March.
* More work on moving to North Carolina.
* New job working from home.
* My list goes on and on.
Sound like your life? Sounds a bit chaotic but keeps you from being bored.
My daily life has become jump through one hoop to another. Trying to keep my sanity in tack while trying to find a balance in life is crazy. Do this, do that. No time to stop and think 🤔 just keep going. Sound familiar? Think some have even nicknamed it the “Rat Race”. When did life get so hectic? I feel like I’m being pulled in all directions with no time to take a breath. I want back to a slower more peaceful existence. What happened to Stop and smell the flowers? Has that become digital and virtual like everything else?